End User Licence Agreement
This EULA is an agreement between aXLsound ( ” the Licensor ” ) and you ( referred to as ” the Licensee ” ) who has purchased one or more sound effects librairies through the Licensor website.
This Agreement covers single-user licence only, for multi-user licences, you must contact the Licensor via this contact form.
By accepting the terms of this agreement the Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this EULA.
– 1 : Grant of Licence
• When purchasing a sound library via aXLsound.com, the Licensor grants the Licensee, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use all or any of the sound effects in accordance with the terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
– 2 : Rights Granted
• Licensee may install and use the sound libraries on one workstation at a time, although it is permitted to the Licensee to make backup copies on other storage devices.
• Licensee may use the licensed sound effects on an unlimited number of projects for the entirety of their life time.
• Licensee may use the licensed sound effects for personal and commercial projects, including games, films, TV, music, websites, podcasts, radio or any other media, without attribution to the original creator.
– 3 : Copyright
• All rights to the sound librairies distributed on this website are owned by the Licensor/Creator. Other than the license rights granted in this agreement, all rights in the sound effects librairies remain the property of the Licensor, meaning that the Licensee can not claim ownership of those sounds.
– 4 : Termination
• In case of a breach by the Licensee of the terms of this agreement, the Licensee’s granted rights will automatically terminate. In this event, all copies of the sound libriairies the Licensee may have produced must be deleted.
– 5 : Restrictions
• Licensee may not modify any of the sound effects libraries with intent to claim ownership.
• Licensee may not sell any of the sound effects libraries or contents of any of the sound effects libraries for the purposes of commercial gain. Althouth the purchased sound effects may be sold as incorporated into licensee project. ( as permitted in clause 2 )
• Licensee may not transfer, assign, share or sub-lease the licensed sound effects with any other party.
– 6 : Indemnity
• Licensee hereby indemnifies Licensor from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, charges and expenses, including attorneys fees incurred by Licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of any claim that the Licensed sound effects infringe or violate any rights of any third party or any breach of this agreement by you.
– 7 : Liability
• Licensor shall not be liable for any loss of business or business profits, business interruption, or any other form of direct or indirect loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any of the licensed sound effects.
– 8 : Assignment
• Licensee must not assign, license, sublicense, sell or otherwise assign the Sounds to any third party.
– 9 : Warranty
• aXLsound warrants that it has full authority and ownership on all of the sound effects libraries sold on this website. The Licensor also warrants that our products do not infringe on the rights of any third party.
– 10 : Applicable Law
• This Agreement is governed by the law of the Kingdom of Belgium, meaning that a contract for the purchase of sound effects libraries through aXLsound.com, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or these terms will be governed by Belgian law.
Terms & Conditions
– 1 : About
• aXLsound.com is operated by Axel Steichen and distributes sound effect librairies under this Licence.
– 2 : Prices / Payment Method
• Prices are in ” Euro – € ” and shown exclusive of VAT until checkout where the tax rate is adjusted based on your country. VAT will be charged to private customers located in the EU and companies in Belgium. VAT will no be charged to other country EU companies that can enter a valid VAT id at the bottom end of the checkout page ( see example below ). Customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT.
• All payments will be entered via Paypal, the paypal gateway allow users without Paypal account to use credit cards.
– 3 : Download Delivery
• After checkout, links to downloadable files are delivered to the email adress your provided in the checkout form, so make sure you verify your information before processing payment.
• The links to the downloadable files are valid for 24 hours and will expire immediately after. If for any reason you should need a new link, we will gladly help you so please contact support.
– 4 : Return / Refunds
• Please be aware that all sales are considered final, no returns are accepted and no refunds will be given.
– 5 : Right / Licence
• All purchases made on aXLsound.com are made under this Licence agreement.
– 6 : Your Personal Data
• Registration is not required to purchase librairies on aXLsound.com
• We may collect the contact information you provide on the website, including in the checkout/newsletter/contact form.
• This information is needed when you make a purchase through the shop to deliver download links, invoices and any support if ever needed.
• aXLsound.com will not sell, rent out or give away your email address/contact information to any third party.