UNIQUE SOUNDS FOR CREATIVE PEOPLE
Founded in 2019 by Axel Steichen, a french sound editor, aXLsound creates unique, thematic sound libraries made by and for sound designers.
Because we are always looking to improve our sound libraries and deliver the best possible quality. We are gladly joining the UCS (Universal Category System) movement.
All our libraries have been updated and are now fully UCS compliant.
To learn more about UCS and its implementation in aXLsound libraries : Click here !
OUR FIRST MUSIC SAMPLE LIBRARY :
Hundreds of home made and intriguing drum samples to spice up your beats !
- LOM Usi & Usi Pro Audio Examples – Demo Edit
- Microphone Comparison : Line Audio CM3 ORTF “vs” Sennheiser MKH 8040 ORTF
- Noise Floor Comparison : Sennheiser MKH 8040 ORTF – LOM Usi – Zoom H4n – Sony PCM A10
- Old German Siren Recording – Martin Horn Signal
- Microphone Comparison : Sennheiser MKH 8040 ORTF “vs” LOM Usi AB