Extensive recording session of a 1970 Ford Mustang ” Mach 1 ” . The Mach 1 is a performance-oriented model of the Ford Mustang, its 351 cu in (5.8 L) Cleveland V8 produces 300 HP.
This library contains onboard ( up to 8 mics ) , exterior and all the spot effects and foley you’ll need ( doors, windows, seatbelt, trunk, indicators… )
For greater edit possibilities, the exterior tracks were recorded with various microphones setups :
– static wide AB array
– static Cinela LCR array ( ORTF + Center )
– Neumann KMR81 shotgun mic following the car
For the onboard setup, here’s what you’ll find:
– 2 mics in the engine ( static omni + dynamic cardioïd )
– 3 mics on the exhaust ( lavalier + static cardioïd + dynamic omni )
– MKH 8040 ORTF + a hidden lavalier inside the cabin
Foley and spot FX were recorded with the Neumann KMR81 and Sennheiser 80XX LCR setup.
All the sounds are 96 kHz / 24 bits and most importantly embedded with exhaustive metadatas for improved search results, including a detailed description, microphone names/setup, etc…
Metadata compatible with Soundminer, Basehead, etc…
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?