Extensive recording session of a 1970 Ford Mustang ” Mach 1 ” . The Mach 1 is a performance-oriented model of the Ford Mustang, its 351 cu in (5.8 L) Cleveland V8 produces 300 HP.
This library contains onboard ( up to 8 mics ) , exterior and all the spot effects and foley you’ll need ( doors, windows, seatbelt, trunk, indicators… )
For greater edit possibilities, the exterior tracks were recorded with various microphones setups :
– static wide AB array
– static Cinela LCR array ( ORTF + Center )
– Neumann KMR81 shotgun mic following the car
For the onboard setup, here’s what you’ll find:
– 2 mics in the engine ( static omni + dynamic cardioïd )
– 3 mics on the exhaust ( lavalier + static cardioïd + dynamic omni )
– MKH 8040 ORTF + a hidden lavalier inside the cabin
Foley and spot FX were recorded with the Neumann KMR81 and Sennheiser 80XX LCR setup.
All the sounds are 96 kHz / 24 bits and most importantly embedded with exhaustive metadatas for improved search results, including a detailed description, microphone names/setup, etc…
Metadata compatible with Soundminer, Basehead, etc…
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
37 of 74 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?